Hue food tour with cyclo/Day Hue
If you’re looking for a Hue culture exploration, the best way will be food tours around the city to eat like a local. With our food tour, you have a chance to explore the beauty of Hue at night as well as Hue cuisine through local dishes. Hop on a cyclo which take you to see the iconic landscapes of the city like Perfume River and Trang Tien Bridge at sunset, you will make a visit to Dong Ba market, the most popular in the city and try local dishes at a restaurant. Come and taste the goodness of Hue.
Take a cyclo for a leisure ride along Perfume River
See iconic places of Hue such as Trang Tien bridge, Dong Ba market
Learn more about Hue culture and culinary
Savour many types of street food and local fruits
Explore the daliy life of local people in Hue city
Walk around the night market and visit some food stalls there
|Day 1||Hue||Take cyclo around Hue city, Visit Dong Ba Market, Walk around night...||L|
Take cyclo around Hue city, Visit Dong Ba Market, Walk around night market, Enjoy the best Hue cuisine
In the late afternoon, we will pick you up at your hotel and start the tour by riding on a cyclo. On the cyclo, you will see the historical and colorful Trang Tien Bridge on the way to the other bank of the river. Our first stop is at the oldest and the biggest market in Hue city, Dong Ba market, where you can see and try most of the ingredients use in making almost all the Hue specialty dishes and fresh local fruits. After enjoying snacks, fresh fruits and buying souvenirs, we will get you around the city for a while and drinking coffee at a very nice place. Then, the cyclo will take you to some local restaurants. This time you can sit down and enjoy the best local dishes of Hue while listening to the guide’s explanation on how to make and eat them.
We will also stop at the walking night market and enjoy some other local food while walking around.
After the series of dishes, you will enjoy a very special dessert that’s originated in Hue before heading back to your hotel.
- Bun Bo Hue– Hue Beef Vermicelli Soup Hue Beef Vermicelli Soup with vegetables, Vietnamese herbs and pork’s blood
- Bun Thit Nuong – Grilled Pork Vermicelli Hue’s dry noodle dish topped with grilled pork, bean sprouts, vegetables and local herbs
- Banh Beo – Steamed Rice Discs Topped with Shrimp. A number of small steamed rice cake topped with chopped dried and fresh shrimp, scallions, mung bean paste and crispy fried shallot that comes with a sauce
- Banh Loc – Filtered Tapioca Dumplings Banh Loc. Filtered Tapioca Dumplings with shrimp
- Nem Lui – Grilled Ground Pork on Stick. Nem Lui Grilled Ground Pork on Lemongrass Stick
- Banh Uot – Grilled Pork Wrapped with Hue Wet Rice Paper. Hue Fried Pancake. It is made of prawns, pork belly, eggs and bean sprouts pancake that comes with pork liver-peanut sauce
- Banh Khoai – Hue Fried Pancake A beautiful Vietnamese rice flour crepe, which is crispy, moist and full of flavour.
- Che– Sweet Soup. A mixture of different kinds of beans and sweetener. Served hot or cold.
- Trai Cay – Hue Seasonal Fruits Local fresh fruit slices
- Coffee Viet – Black or with condensed milk Choose either coffee, local drink or beer
End of Hue food tour.
TOUR PRICE |
Only From :$57 $49
Tour price is indicative only, please inquiry for a best quotation & best offers from us. We are always here to help you. Don't miss out!