Vietnam Mountain Holidays
Vietnam is a country where mountains and highlands are make up three fourth of its terrace. These areas are ideal places of picturesque sceneries and homes for ethnic minorities who make Vietnam a land of diversifying culture. Vietnam Mountain Holidays are perfect for adventurous travelers who have a craving for exploring wild nature, traditional culture and daily custom of the minority groups in the mountainous area.
Ha Giang is a homeland of many ethnic minorities such as H’Mong, Tay, Lo Lo and Giay and is well known for a way of life that has continued unchanged for hundreds of years which make it become one...
• Discovering the unique features of Vietnam stretching from the North to the South.
• Sensing the hidden charm of age-old cities in Vietnam: Hanoi, Hoi An, Hue.
• Experience spectacular scenery of peaceful countryside, picturesque valleys, and pristine beaches.
• Visiting Vietnam’s rural communities, remote areas and floating villages.
• Exploring Vietnam’s abundant fauna and flora in the jungle or at some eco-parks.
• Gaining hands-on experiences of making farm produces, traditional food and handicraft products.
• Enjoying local delicacies at a food stall deep inside a market place, with a local family or at restaurants designed in classic style.
• Wonderful chance to explore the beauty of northeast mountainous area
• Interesting trip to discover the beautiful landscapes of Sapa and visit natural tourist attractions
• Enjoyable opportunity to visit ethnic villages and discover the life of ethnic people and their traditional activities
• Great uphill journey to the top of Fansipan Mountain and enjoy the breathtaking view of surroundings